Random Chit Chat

I bought torchlight too, havent played yet, been playing crysis and gta 4, fun times :D

I play gta 4. Always played San Andreas before. First time i put in GTA4, i said "holy f**k look at the GRAPHICS!! :eek: " way better than the others in the series. I like the way the cops are more realistic too, instead of knowing when you do a crime with no witnesses and a cruiser comes outta nowhere lol. One thing i miss though is the military base.

So ummm seriously considering buying a 5870 now since I can't seem to get a release date on the eyefinity edition, and i guess when the eyefinity edition comes out I'll just throw it in crossfire. Or should I save a bit more and get a 5970...?

aah... indicisiveness....

If you're willing to shell out over $400 for a video card, you might as well get the latest and greatest. Go all out, dude...

GPU-BIOS flash with slip-streamed/ported higher voltages. I'm sure there is a much easier way, but that is the first that comes to mind for me.

i thought there was a gpu bios tool available that did things like this just for ati cards, I'll do some digging, see if i can find it

Thanks. I'm getting stuck with the vcore at 1350.
I'm pretty surprised tho because 4870's never really were big overclockers, especially the x2 versions.

Back
Top Bottom