CF wiki

No it hasn't been discussed in the mod lounge. And you won't hear back about it from a mod as there is nothing a mod can do it is 100% up to David to do it.

Okay. Thanks Lowndsey. I was just wondering if maybe David was talking with the mods about it in the lounge or something like that. Guess we'll have to wait back and here if he wants to move forward.

I guess we need a way to link the wiki page back to the forum somehow, that would be my concern that a user would search on an SE and arrive at the wiki page rather than the forum page and be less likely to sign up as if they had arrived at a forum page

so, if this wiki idea is going to get off the ground, how would members submit information to be put in the actual cf wiki?

so, if this wiki idea is going to get off the ground, how would members submit information to be put in the actual cf wiki?
Well, to start with we really need a mediawiki (or similar) instance available that members can navigate to and enter pages of their own accord. Once that's done if enough people contribute it should take off... :)

Just a friendly bump to David more than anyone else really - is anything happening with this? Almost everyone seemed in favour of the idea so I'm just wondering if it's going forward at all...:)

Back
Top Bottom