Random Chit Chat

Hey guys, I can get an upgrade of Windows 7 (only until tomorrow, when it expires on the 5th) thru MS with my college email...for $30. I can get either W7 Home Prem. or Professional. Which should I choose? Should I just get the Pro?..it's the same price. Or, will I run into issues (say if I wanted to upgrade from Vista Home Prem.)?

Hey guys, I can get an upgrade of Windows 7 (only until tomorrow, when it expires on the 5th) thru MS with my college email...for $30. I can get either W7 Home Prem. or Professional. Which should I choose? Should I just get the Pro?..it's the same price. Or, will I run into issues (say if I wanted to upgrade from Vista Home Prem.)?

Didn't you throw a W7 party and get a copy?

i bought torchlight from steam yesterday for $4.99 i like it, Should I get clear sky? I have soc but i didnt like it i never really got very far into it but clear sky is $4.99...

I bought torchlight too, havent played yet, been playing crysis and gta 4, fun times :D

btw, id be interested in purchasing one of your 260's i your selling, just give me a price.

On a Side note, I found out Im going to North Carolina for vacation this summer :D, any CF members in Carolina?

EDIT:

Go with professional I'd say, more features for the same price alothough they may be unneeded/wanted features. Buy me a copy :)

It lags quite a bit. But I was on wireless with a 9600GT when I tried it. I got a solid 30FPS with a few latency hitches.

what ever happened to home basic. It would have been better to put 7 home basic on netbooks rather than starter because starter is just too stripped down and netbooks evidently run all the features of 7 just fine. I think MS just did it because too many people complained about how crappy windows vista home basic was so they were like ok you guys don't like basic well here have starter with even less features. Windows 7 starter is the only thing really putting me off buying a netbook since I don't want to spend ~320$ for the netbook then have to spend another 90$ upgrading to a usable os

Back
Top Bottom