preference of case

Has to be the Antec Nine Hundred all the way.

The Sunbeam's ok for a shop window, to sell what's inside but the Antec is much more practical.

i built a computer for my church with an antec and realy liked it.(i dident want to give it up)

but i also wantsomething that will wow people when they see it.

Antec. It looks a lot better than the other one :) I'm getting this one: Cooler Master Elite 330 Black ATX Mid-Tower Case - Part of Bundle ($80) it's the same price but it comes with a lot more :) but I doubt you like that look of that one :p

wow, that's a great deal with the psu and fan included, but yeah, not a big fan of the clear cases, the 900 is a classic case and great for cooling, I would suggest going to BestBuy and seeing if they still have any 900s in stock, they're selling for the insane price of $69, they're being replaced by the 900 Two and won't be stocked anymore...

Antec. It looks a lot better than the other one :) I'm getting this one: Cooler Master Elite 330 Black ATX Mid-Tower Case - Part of Bundle ($80) it's the same price but it comes with a lot more :) but I doubt you like that look of that one :p

That same case is $10 cheaper on Newegg. I wouldn't buy that PSU in that bundle, I would not even cheap out on a PSU. The case is nice for the price, but sucks for cable management. I know because my main desktop is built in that same case. I built my brother's computer with an Antec 1200 and I was amazed how much better the cable management is in that.

As for a clear case, I wouldn't. Cable management would look like crap b/c in most cases you can hide all the unsightly/unused stuff behind the motherboard tray. If you do that you can still see all those cables in the clear case. Need a modular PSU for sure if you get the clear case.

wow, that's a great deal with the psu and fan included, but yeah, not a big fan of the clear cases, the 900 is a classic case and great for cooling, I would suggest going to BestBuy and seeing if they still have any 900s in stock, they're selling for the insane price of $69, they're being replaced by the 900 Two and won't be stocked anymore...

got my antec 900 for 50 at bestbuy last one they had and it was a display model

Back
Top Bottom