My new software site

Daeva

In Runtime
Just wanted to get everyone's opinion about a new site I just finished for my company.
The goal of the site is to give information about our software development solutions.

I'm looking for critiques regarding:
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Accessibility
- Readability (different font sizes, colors, etc...)
- Load time
- Aesthetics (graphics, eye strain, fluidity of layout)
- Grammar/punctuation
- Overall opinion
- Still working out some of the kinks, but any validation errors (xhtml 1.0 transitional) you may find

I would appreciate all types of opinions and critiques.

Here is the link: OTE Software

All text and graphics are copyright me.

It looks very good, I haven't taken a thorough look through it... But the only thing I could suggest; is try getting the contact page to load a little quicker??... The rest loaded just fine... Good job Daeva... Have you taken a look at my business's site? (just curious..)

Well, from the top down:

- Cross-browser compatibility
Looks fine in firefox, IE8 and IE8 quirks mode as far as I can tell!
- Accessibility
Great
- Readability (different font sizes, colors, etc...)
Great
- Load time
Great again
- Aesthetics (graphics, eye strain, fluidity of layout)
Very nice
- Grammar/punctuation
No mistakes I've spotted yet
- Overall opinion
Overall one of the best sites I've seen on here. Clean layout, very well designed and easy to navigate, and a nice open colour scheme that looks good and is easy to read. Nice work!
- Still working out some of the kinks, but any validation errors (xhtml 1.0 transitional) you may find
Only slight kink I've found is the phone number here goes out of the box slightly.

Thanks very much for taking the time to review the site!

@Burn420, I am working on some output caching for the contact form and no I have not yet seen your new site, if it's the one in your signature, I'll have to check it out sometime.

@Berry, thanks for the kind appraisal. Which browser/screen size did you use when the phone number overflowed?

Back
Top Bottom