Post your old PC's and Electronics!

So i found my old junker

100_4097.jpg

100_4107.jpg

100_4108.jpg

100_4109.jpg

486.jpg

This thing is an OLD laptop,Uses a 3.5" Hardrive,Uses a 240v PSU,Has an ISAA Expansion card slot and has a 486.

Anyone got any old PC's to post up?

What year do you think that was made neo? I have an old Apple II plus from probably 1985 or somewhere around there. Still works too.

The 486 Was made in '89,according too Toshiba it was made in '92. Im doing some repairs to it (The LCD Screen is acting up),hopefully i can fix it :)

I have Waaaaaay older PC's (atari 400, 800, 800xl) if anyone's interested in that. Theyre like apple ][ era but games are fun on them.

Pics Please :D

She's gorgeous, keep em coming

I Reckon hey! I Want to get a hold of a Intel 8088 also An Apple ][. I Have an old Modem Rack Cabinet which im restoring and im going to keep my collection in that :D

theyre at my dad's house, and he's out of town atm, but I'll post some pics when he gets back and I can get to them. gosh I hope I can find a switch box thingy.

I also have one of the only atari 400's with a factory mechanical keyboard. I can't seem to find an estimate of how many were made, but they were crazy rare.

EDIT: it looks sorta like this one but less crummy.
400keys.jpg

Too bad I got rid of all my really old computer stuff back in 08 before I moved. I had to downsize and get rid of everything that wasn't vitally needed.

I did have a 486 computer with win3.1 8 mb ram, 128mb hdd, 500gb hdd, cd rom. just a basic old compter from 1993

Oldest one I've got lying around is a Pentium 90 - originally a 1GB hard drive and 16MB RAM (which was a LOT at the time!)

I've still got the gateway anykey keyboard it came with - it's a superb bit of kit, the early 90's equivalent of the big programmable logitech keyboards today!

LOL the oldest thing i ever had was a Windows '98 SE PC with 128 Mb of RAM.

You guys must be OLD!

(lol...j/k everyone.)

Back
Top Bottom