view source all wbsite pages

Quick answer - you can't! You could create a program that spiders through a site and pulls back the source for each link if that's what you're after?

If you're looking for a one click button in firefox or similar to do this though, it doesn't exist. View => Source can and will only ever give you the source of the page currently displayed.

What is it you're trying to do? If you suggest the application we might be able to suggest alternatives.

actually,im looking for a way which i can copy a website(with all pages) to my web?(fast copy)
That piece of software posted above looks like what you need at a quick glance - BUT!!

Are you using it to copy a website to your machine for offline browsing, or are you using it to copy a website's entire contents to your website? The first is perfectly fine, the second, 99% of the time, is not!

Scraping content and/or files is a serious no no. It's paramount to plagerism and that's against the law just about everywhere around the world.
If you're just wanting to see how some one did something at thier site, 9 times out of 10 just asking gets a friendly answer. I don't mind sharing how I did something at mine. But if you come in and steal my custom code, I'll know.
As for content, again if you ask you'll most likely get permission to use as long as you give credit to who it belongs to. But be prepared to take no for an answer...

Back
Top Bottom