Please help me with my build, you geniuses!

nickelodeonn

In Runtime
Hey! I am trying to make a plan/earn the money to make my first computer build :D, but I need you help (please)! Here is what I am planning to buy; and while you are looking, could you tell me if they are compatible?

DIY Combo Kit from NewEgg
(How many USB ports would there be? I think I see four. Do they automatically work? Do you think it comes with instructions? Please help, if you can.)

Wireless Card (Do I need this? Will it work? Please help, if you can. If you have any other wireless suggestions/solutions that save me money, please let me know :))

17" Monitor from UncleVic

Keyboard and Mouse

Do you think I should get a USB hub or something?? haha. Please help me. Does this all sound like a good deal for only about $700?

The USB ports will work (they need to be hooked onto the ones on the motherboard, though). Everything usually comes with instructions, but they are sometimes poorly translated into english.

If you are going to use wireless, you will most likely need a wireless card. That one you have selected will work.

That DIY combo kit from newegg is a liquid cooling kit and does not include a motherboard.

wow. Did not notice that! Thank you! I'm going to try to find another kit, then...

The USB ports will work (they need to be hooked onto the ones on the motherboard, though). Everything usually comes with instructions, but they are sometimes poorly translated into english.

If you are going to use wireless, you will most likely need a wireless card. That one you have selected will work.

That DIY combo kit from newegg is a liquid cooling kit and does not include a motherboard.

So how do I get DVD drives?

its as simple as buying one and connecting it with a common SATA II port
or some others have IDE interface
go with SATA II
keep the questions coming

its as simple as buying one and connecting it with a common SATA II port
or some others have IDE interface
go with SATA II
keep the questions coming

I do have a LOT of questions... haha. check my new threads! (nickelodeonn: "view all threads by nickelodeonn") Please help me, you seem really smart and I'm super new at this stuff... lol.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom