Android Phones With QWERTY Keyboard?

So i have HAD it with my samsung omnia and i have HAD it with windows mobile :mad: !

So i realised i can get a HTC G1 for $330 on ebay but are there any other Android based phones with a qwerty keyboard (On a budget?).

There's the G1
The Xperia X10
Errm... the Motorola Droid
The Motorola Dext/Cliq

There are probably a few others, too.

Well out of all of them the G1 Is still the only one i can afford. I Know you have one,what do you think? How well does it handle music/video? What about apps and games?

The G1 is a great phone i had one for a while but had to get rid of it cause i didn't have enough cash for it to be viable to have that much mone locked up in a phone, it is a great bit of kit though one of the best phones available by my reckoning, although some of the hardware is a little outdated now a days

Well out of all of them the G1 Is still the only one i can afford. I Know you have one,what do you think? How well does it handle music/video? What about apps and games?

Music is great. Video is allright, although I rarely put video's on it - but I do stream some things from BBC iPlayer! There is quite a big range of app's, although not as many as the iPhone has. Google Account intergration is excellent, I get emails within seconds of them being sent.

I have the G1 as well , music is great , youtube is pretty good on it although there are some videoes not available on mobile which can be a bit frustrating when you wanna show someone a really cool video .Applications is great though , there arent as many as the apple store but there are loads of great free apps to do prettymuch anything you could imagine with the phone .

Tbh if i had to be picky and make one critisism of the phone it is that the battery life isnt amazingly long however it isnt really an issue as i got a dock for it off ebay so when im at home it sits in that

I even had Debian running on it once! Good times!

I have the G1 as well , music is great , youtube is pretty good on it although there are some videoes not available on mobile which can be a bit frustrating when you wanna show someone a really cool video .Applications is great though , there arent as many as the apple store but there are loads of great free apps to do prettymuch anything you could imagine with the phone .

Tbh if i had to be picky and make one critisism of the phone it is that the battery life isnt amazingly long however it isnt really an issue as i got a dock for it off ebay so when im at home it sits in that

Yeah, Battery life isnt great. I got an extended one from DealExtreme, though! x2 the battery life (Y)

Back
Top Bottom