Random Chit Chat

Oh the irony :D

Talking about phails....

SNC002151.jpg

Campbelltown mall needs a server upgrade (Insufficient Memory Error).

Also please checkout my project idea @ http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=996652#post996652

i went to apple today n got a brand new 80gb video for only $130 i showed them my broken one n he said well replace it woot nice n shiney
because he said they don't fix them they just replace them

Some smart ass down the street decide to launch some fireworks beneath the post of a power line. The power line caught on fire and there were 3 rounds of sparks within 10 minutes. Fortunately, the what-you-wanna-call power box didn't explode.

Some smart ass down the street decide to launch some fireworks beneath the post of a power line. The power line caught on fire and there were 3 rounds of sparks within 10 minutes. Fortunately, the what-you-wanna-call power box didn't explode.

Transformer? Or not what you mean..?

Yes! That's what it's called. Funny thing too...as I was opening this page I remembered what it was called.

"Maybe we have 'ESP'....N." :p

That's from a movie...I think. Can't remember which though.

ATTENTION FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS A HARD DRIVE AND/OR A GOOD DEAL:
NewEgg had a Thermaltake docking station as it's shell shocker...clicked on it, and there's a combo deal with a WD Black 1TB for only $86. AKA, you're getting the docking station FREE and another 14 buckaroos off. I just ordered 2 combos. If I can't use them, I know of a few people who will buy it. That's a steal IMHO.

Sweet! I've been meaning to get something more than my measly 80 gigs.

And docking station=80 gig external drive for file transfers

Finally got the fog lights mounted just right on the truck tonight. Just gonna have to wait till I can get out of town to line them up right. If I do it in the driveway its either going to piss off other motorist, or my neighbour as they are shining right into his kitchen as he tries to watch TV :p

21965_1234575096831_1002802084_30644231_3730857_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom