Back to XP

I've used XP on several different computers for 7 years. Skipped Vista and went to 7 when it came out. I bought a laptop before 7 came out, so I had Vista on there for about a month until I got my upgrade disc. It was a horrible experience. Now after using 7 since the Beta I don't really like XP much anymore. I tired OSX on my Macbook. I have a Macbook that I haven't used regularly in about 2 months because I just never could make it work for what I wanted it to. It's nice, just not for me. I'm too much of a Windows guy.

I just bought a new windows 7 laptop. I kinda think its a pain. Its nice and fast but it doesn't have all the compatiblity I need that XP has. Also, in some instances I find that my old laptop is fasteris faster than my new one.

I would take Vista over XP anyday.
Really? I can think of situations when I would possibly take Vista over XP but I definitely wouldn't take it over XP just like that!

Windows 7 is better than both Vista and XP.

And you can tweak things like that annoying confirmation popup.

Plus, why would you go back to XP when there is something better out there.

"If it ain't broke then don't try to fix it."

Lyrics from Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

So i'm gonna stick with XP Pro. It's brilliant! Vista is a fat dog in comparison.

But I hope Windows 7 is a success.

:)

"If it ain't broke then don't try to fix it."

Lyrics from Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

So i'm gonna stick with XP Pro. It's brilliant! Vista is a fat dog in comparison.

But I hope Windows 7 is a success.

:)
Love that song BTW.

Do what you want, but I'm just saying Windows 7 is much better than Vista.

Windows 7 FTW. Vista just plain sucked! XP is a ledgend,though it has been succeeded by Windows 7 now.

Windows 7 is Faster,more reliable and as compatible as XP (Even has a Virtual XP Mode!) and it also adds some purdy features!

I just upgraded my dads computer to windows 7. His xp was lost to a virus and I didn't have a genuine xp to put on it but I had 7. So I thought no way it will run well but to my surprise it runs faster than xp, this is on a p4 2.66ghz 1gb ram 80gb hdd, geforce fx5500 made in 2003. Dad says its like having a brand new speedy computer and is telling his friends to upgrade

Back
Top Bottom