365 Day Community Project!

So im going to do a personal photography project,im going to take 1 photo every dar for the whole year. So i began to though how the photo's would differ from person to person,country to country! So i was thinking what about if other people do this challenge aswell! So we post 1 picture a day,for the entire year in a Stickied thread.

Who's down?

I'm down as long as I can use my phone some days :p...I might not always have my parents dig. with me. But my phone has a 3.2MP so it's not too shabby. But I'm def down.

It'd be kind of cool once this is over to put them all in a PS document and do one of those kind of "highlight" pictures or "picture" within a picture. You know, make all the different shades of photos line up to make another photo. We could make it say "CF" or something...

It sounds like a great idea! Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate due to my hectic schedule. I have my 2 cents to add though. You guys should take a picture of the same place at the same time every day. At the end, you can make a montage running through all the pictures. It would be a cool effect.

Im doing that with Backyard :D

Anyway,My Gallery will be hosted on Photobucket and i'll be linking every photo to a thread i'll create jan 1st.

I would if my phone had a camera - or at least a usable one. And some method of connecting to the PC that takes less than an hour to get working. Still, at about £25 3 years ago from WHSmith because I couldn't be bothered to look anywhere else - can't really complain!

This reminds me. Perhaps I should've put a new phone on my Christmas list?! :p

Back
Top Bottom