XFX GeForce 6200

Status
Not open for further replies.

rime123

Baseband Member
Hi Guys this is an old card I got and then realised would'nt even fit in my motherboad lol :eek:

So at the momment its just gathering dust but I would'nt mind getting some money for it (not that I think its worth much now)
I know its old and prob worth nothing but anyway....
Its a XFX GeForce 6200 AGP 8x 256MB DDR2
s6300031.jpg

s6300032.jpg

s6300033.jpg

s6300040u.jpg

Also if no one is intrested in this how much and where could i sell
BTW i am only 16 and have not got a clue how to send this if someone is intrested so.....

Any intrest plz post

What's your location? Not USA, I'm assuming, since you don't use the same date method...(31/12/09 compared to 12/31/09).

Um UK and like I said I'm only 16 so not sure on how to send it (if anyone actually wants it considering AGP is quite old now)

Well, actually, I'd say you have AGP going for you. If someone needs some sort of video card (just even for monitor use, not gaming), and they have an old system, if you can offer them a deal you might be able to get something for it. You really should post up some sort of price though, as per the rules. And then just say "or best offer".

ok cheers mate will do now any ideas on price i bought it about 2/3 years ago for like £45(sorry dont know USA currency)

Here you go, bud!

So, it is 40USD new. That's about 25 pounds according to google.

Now, if it was me, I'd probably ask for about half of what it is new, considering it is older technology. And then see where it goes from there. So maybe start it off at 13 or 14 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom