Upgrade my computer

CoD_MW2_junky

Beta member
Hey, I have a question about getting upgrades for my computer. I just bought the new CoD MW2 game but my computer gant handle the grafics so i would like to get a new video card. My computer is an HP Pavillion a6130n. If I get a video card should i get a new power source? Some one please help.

I am having trouble finding how many watts your PSU is. Can you tell me how many it is and what your budget is for a graphics card?

Then I can find a perfect one for you.

I agree with that, but I still don't see what the PSU is on here haha. Now I am just curious to as what it is. Most likely its around 350.

My PSU is a 250 watt. I would imagine that any upgade i get for a video card i would need to upgarde the PSU as well.

oh and i wouldn't want to spend any more than $100 on my video card

Hmm the psu will cost like $50 for a 500 watt and a card for MW2 will run around $150

Do i really need to spend $150 on the video card? do you have any suggestion on what to get?

And if i did get one what would i need? PCI, PCI express, or AGP?

Well I would suggest a 260 or 4870 for MW2 at eye candy levels. Something less could produce lag or not nice graphics. And the price for a 4870/260 ranges from $150-200. Then a new PSu is $50-150, but I suggest a $50 500 watt or so PSu and you could be set for quite some time. With a brand new demanding game like MW2 not any card will do, like with WoW.

Hey, I have a question about getting upgrades for my computer. I just bought the new CoD MW2 game but my computer gant handle the grafics so i would like to get a new video card. My computer is an HP Pavillion a6130n. If I get a video card should i get a new power source? Some one please help.

Ya friend well you will require new power source no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom