Unknown Creatures.

lol, thanks.

but im not an astrophysicist though i am floored by it ever chance i research topics on it.
hence my obsession with stargate series lol

I am an Electronics Tech Quality Controll in profession at Mitsubishi Electric Power actually.

pretty cool song about the big bang theory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTSfOZUNLo

but this is what the big bang theory in essence really is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FPUutjtqfw

i really do hope you watch that video.
it will give you a good idea of what this theory is about..

that is a great job man u should be supper proud of something like that
also while im studying why dont you reply on ur thoughts of the theorys being evenly matched ?

Big Bang Theory - Common Misconceptions
There are many misconceptions surrounding the Big Bang theory. For example, we tend to imagine a giant explosion. Experts however say that there was no explosion; there was (and continues to be) an expansion. Rather than imagining a balloon popping and releasing its contents, imagine a balloon expanding: an infinitesimally small balloon expanding to the size of our current universe.

Another misconception is that we tend to image the singularity as a little fireball appearing somewhere in space. According to the many experts however, space didn't exist prior to the Big Bang. Back in the late '60s and early '70s, when men first walked upon the moon, "three British astrophysicists, Steven Hawking, George Ellis, and Roger Penrose turned their attention to the Theory of Relativity and its implications regarding our notions of time. In 1968 and 1970, they published papers in which they extended Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to include measurements of time and space.1, 2 According to their calculations, time and space had a finite beginning that corresponded to the origin of matter and energy."3 The singularity didn't appear in space; rather, space began inside of the singularity. Prior to the singularity, nothing existed, not space, time, matter, or energy - nothing. So where and in what did the singularity appear if not in space? We don't know. We don't know where it came from, why it's here, or even where it is. All we really know is that we are inside of it and at one time it didn't exist and neither did we.

note that einstien is n this paragraph
ok so read the end very carefully
now whos crazy
we all believe in something humans have to believe in something or we as a race would b lost there is nothing to prove anything about half the stuff we believe we just believe
thanks for helping me with this sniper and id love to know if u agree or not so plz write back im about to go to sleep have a 10-13 hour day ahead of me

What do you study?

Religion has its Pros for how sometimes prayers can be answered and sometimes they dont, which sucks, but god must be fair, iv never been to church really, though i am trying to get through the bible and give it a chance and hear it out. Some things that have happened are pretty impressive i will admit. Though no one knows what it was like creating the world in 7 days because we just weren't here then in that time like. In the first pages of my bible it states that the bible is not there to debunk any scientific breakthrough's though

Science is not up for debate, we KNOW that molecules and cells exist, we know this to be real due to electron microscopes and biology. Though what is in debate is if science can tell us what happened before the dawn of modern man. Like why are there pictographs of UFOs in caves or the desert drawings in south america ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines) that can only be seen from the air. Or why was Stonehenge built? I honestly love this type of thing. which brings me back to the original topic, unknown creatures, what are they?
Scientific breakthroughs give us so much, NASA, your PC right now, Integrated Chips, your TV, car mechanics, even the food we eat.

We owe alot to science, and religion, in there own aspects

I will admit i do not like the idea of the dark ages thanks to religion though. we could be a lot more advanced now then we are if it wasn't for that time period.

note that einstien is n this paragraph
ok so read the end very carefully
now whos crazy
we all believe in something humans have to believe in something or we as a race would b lost there is nothing to prove anything about half the stuff we believe we just believe
thanks for helping me with this sniper and id love to know if u agree or not so plz write back im about to go to sleep have a 10-13 hour day ahead of me

i agree to disagree lol

i dont think anyone can really be crazy for theory's, just some people have outlandish ideas, and others just need to learn how to better word there ideas lol

Though about the misconceptions you quoted, i do agree with them (not the misconceptions, the explanations)

and those hours are the norm after college lol

believe it or not i do not believe in religion that to me is like putting a label on a tv to let u know this is a tv
its a little on the slow side if u ask me
i know that this universe planet whatever was put together by a higher being(god if u will)and i have a relationship with this (god)i believe there can only be one for if there were two one would take out the other cause when we feel inferior to some one we go to war
my relationship with this(god)is to special and important to label

i too have read about half the bible and i must say you can take it any way u want to by the way it is written so i believe everyone who reads it hears what they need to hear to do better and thats why its interpretted different
no one is wronge about what they read they just got something different cause thats what they needed to hear
i do not go to a church but believe it or not the meaning of church is a group of people discussing the word of god so if ur reading this u now cannot truthfully say i have never been to church
i dont believe in going to churches because theyonly teach what the preacher believes i want to know everyones beliefs and relationships with god not just brother bob
good luck reading ur bible hope it helps u
and i study Gracie jujitsu

i believe there can only be one for if there were two one would take out the other cause when we feel inferior to some one we go to war

ever think that just because we are made in his image, dosnt mean that god(s) would fight each other, wouldn't that bring about the end of the world, EX : Egyptian Theology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_religion
check out the mythology section.

Another story central to Egyptian belief was the myth of Osiris and Isis.[69] It tells of the god Osiris, who had inherited his rule over the world from his ancestor Ra. Osiris was murdered and dismembered by his jealous brother Set, a god often associated with chaos.[70] Osiris' sister and wife Isis reassembled Osiris' body and resurrected him so that he could conceive an heir to take back the throne from Set. Osiris then entered the underworld and became the ruler of the dead, while Isis eventually gave birth to his son Horus. Once grown, Horus fought and defeated Set to become king himself.

in the end, multiple gods wouldnt get along

And once agian, if i may add, if you or anyone has fallowed the main events of stargate SG1, you understand the history of ancient Egyptian mythology

EDIT*

nice, martian arts
a cousin of mine is doing that, i dont remember what grade belt he is though, i know i wouldnt mess with him, even if i tell him i'd own him every time lol

and i just had to... lol
f_348711m_2a653ac.jpg

lol, thanks.

but im not an astrophysicist though i am floored by it ever chance i research topics on it.
hence my obsession with stargate series lol

I am an Electronics Tech Quality Controll in profession at Mitsubishi Electric Power actually.

pretty cool song about the big bang theory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTSfOZUNLo

but this is what the big bang theory in essence really is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FPUutjtqfw

i really do hope you watch that video.
it will give you a good idea of what this theory is about..

This is the part that I don't understand about that theory.
I get "this" came from "this", whales to dogs, fish to what ever, etc.
Cells into actual animals. All that.

But as the video starts out by saying. There was a "dot".

Okay, that's cool, it's a pretty dot; but, where did it come from?

I think the main problem with any theory that our solar system was always "something" a cell, a dot, a star, etc. Is that our life is set to "time".
Everything has a beginning and an end.

Okay, that's cool, it's a pretty dot; but, where did it come from?

I think the main problem with any theory that our solar system was always "something" a cell, a dot, a star, etc. Is that our life is set to "time". Everything has a beginning and an end.

right, i dont agree with it either.
though i dont think we will ever really know honestly...

aowp.jpg

i just meant the fact that they cant explain where we came from
in turn gives religious finatics reason to believe god stepped in there
so 90%of peoples argument god dont exist kinda got a little wobbly
because if u cant explain it theres no logical explanation obviously
{now you people reading this dont have a panic attack spend a few hours on the computer youll find some way to make logic out of it just calm down}
we just kinda poofed up here ya knowso until further investigation everyones theorys stil stand yay us hurray for the people anyways that was a good discussion and i learned alot believe it or not thanx see u tommorrowabout 2 hours from now

lol ok.
i understand were your comming from no worries.

myself? i have better things then stress over how the world came into the light lol

like how will i get money for food tomorrow, yes selfish, but hey im human like everyone else.

ever think that just because we are made in his image, dosnt mean that god(s) would fight each other, wouldn't that bring about the end of the world, EX : Egyptian Theology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_religion
check out the mythology section.

in the end, multiple gods wouldnt get along

And once agian, if i may add, if you or anyone has fallowed the main events of stargate SG1, you understand the history of ancient Egyptian mythology

EDIT*

nice, martian arts
a cousin of mine is doing that, i dont remember what grade belt he is though, i know i wouldnt mess with him, even if i tell him i'd own him every time lol

and i just had to... lol
f_348711m_2a653ac.jpg

well that kinda goes back to the religious folks say that 2012 is the end of the world(ooooooo spooky) maybe they get to jackin or something lol

in 2012 its god versus budah no one should miss the big show down
come to think of it no one can miss the big show down its gonna be here on earth and guess what the best part is u get front row tickets FREE

that would suck but its still kinda funny

lol ok.
i understand were your comming from no worries.

myself? i have better things then stress over how the world came into the light lol

like how will i get money for food tomorrow, yes selfish, but hey im human like everyone else.

no doubt i just enjoy discussing stuff plus our conv probably helped someone

Back
Top Bottom