Unknown Creatures.

that hellium stuff is that what space is made up of?

negative.

Space is Space, a vacuum, no atoms or molecules if at all. its empty, its cold due to no friction of molecules. ect ect.

Helium 3 or Tritium, which ever you prefer, is made on the sun when hydrogen is turned into helium due to the natural process the sun is run by, this helium is ejected from the sun via solar winds or solar flairs, and a chemical chain reaction occurs, the beginning of the one artical i posted a link to on Tritium explains its basics in a paragraph at the top of the article if your interested in it if at all.

your a very intelligent person i can tell
Thanks, lol, though firefox still fixes my spelling a lot

Anything is possible for an imaginary being.
LOL! +1

so thats were the fables come from..

theres no proof of aliens eighther but you are arguing that point y?

look up mexico city UFO sightings.

rohan
you call god imaginary because theres no proof of him except a giant book
theres no proof of aliens eighther but you are arguing that point y?

your a smart one rohan

They have found microscopic creatures in space. Where is proof of an all-knowing being in the sky working some magic?

It takes a lot of ignorance to believe in something blindly. Why are the people that deem "god" was talking to them sent to a mental asylum or sentenced mental help?

They have found microscopic creatures in space. Where is proof of an all-knowing being in the sky working some magic?

this is true!
i forgot all about those organisms

this may not be what you ment Rohan, but it is what it reminded me of.

http://www.space.com/news/spacehistory/viking_life_010728-1.html

The idea was that any living organisms present would digest the radioactively labeled nutrient solution, then belch off gases as life metabolized the nutrient. And guess what? The LR experiments on both Landers coughed up puffs of radiolabeled gas - evidence for microorganisms in the soil of Mars.

I'm not stupid. I do have the ability to use logic in me. That's why I don't believe in instant weight loss pills and medicine that instantly makes you smarter. Science doesn't always make sense, but religion completely doesn't make sense. I'm just picking the lesser evil in this situation.

Thats usually how it is, atleast to me.

i mean, what do we get advancements from?

Science, or Religion?

so i thought lol.

technically you get advancements from religion because if God never created the scientist there would never of have been any such thing as science...

(ps.... to admins... pls don't just close this thread... no one's getting mad... not causing problems lol)

technically you get advancements from religion because if God never created the scientist there would never of have been any such thing as science...

(ps.... to admins... pls don't just close this thread... no one's getting mad... not causing problems lol)

This is actually the closest thing to a legitimate discussion that wouldn't result to murder if our members found each other. Can you prove that "god" actually created people? We have physical evidence of fossils that prove the evolution of humans. We have writings dating back thousands of years describing people who were different back then. I find the big bang theory hard to believe, but I can't see a person floating in deep space just deciding to create everything. Matter cannot be created or destroyed. So, where did he get all of that matter from? If you want to have an intellectual argument, you need to come up with better stuff than "god" started it all. You wouldn't believe me if I told you I had a crystal ball that told the future without proof, right?

Yeah, our police officer friend shut down my thread when no one was targeted specifically and it was getting good! lol

If you don't watch yourself, This one will get shut down as well. You all know debates and talk about Religion is frowned upon and not allowed for obvious reasons. Keep this thread to what it was about, You chris were the first comment to take it in the direction it is now..So either stay on topic, Or beg for it to be closed.

Back
Top Bottom