Unknown Creatures.

everytime we find some new planet that MAY have some life form on it, they look closer and there's nothing... no life and they fail...

So, let me get this straight. It's more plausible for a man to live inside the belly of a (whale?) for days on end, but you can't seem to grasp the idea that there is life on another planet in an infinite universe?

People called Atheists ignorant, ha!

I am guaranteed that there is life on another planet. It's mathematically possible as well as scientifically.

So, let me get this straight. It's more plausible for a man to live inside the belly of a (whale?) for days on end, but you can't seem to grasp the idea that there is life on another planet in an infinite universe?

Yes it is plausible, in fact, it's true. For through God, all things are possible.
It may not seem remotely possible but for a all mighty, all knowing God that created me, u and everything here, i think saying it's possible would be an understatement...

atheist are ignorant even god believes in the devil but onto the real subject i believe the thought was created by government testing on aircrafts i also believe landing on the moon was filmed her on earth cause the flag waves in the non existent wind

atheist are ignorant even god believes in the devil but onto the real subject i believe the thought was created by government testing on aircrafts i also believe landing on the moon was filmed her on earth cause the flag waves in the non existent wind

but yet again once in motion, an object remains in motion unless acted upon

there is little to no gravity
no air resistance

so the flag may wave a bit when placed.

also, the flag wasn't made of 100% fabric.
http://astroprofspage.com/archives/162

and..... if it is filmed indoors in a setting, there wouldn't be wind anyways, so why would it wave?

It was filmed on the moon.

and where else would they get moon rocks.
the badlands?

and the high presence of Tritium.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/air_space/1283056.html?page=3

ect ect

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80646587/

looks more like a wiggle if you ask me.

and solar winds do exist on the moon.

which leads back to the tritium..

you do make a very good point but if you had never seen a rock i could convince you that it came from the moon right? so whos to say its really a moon rock and not something that fell from the sky?

i have no idea what tri... whatever is but i do know the government named it it wasnt labeled when they found it its all just a set up to get us talking about it just like this

Tritium is a atom of Helium, specifically Helium 3 and is scientific fact to exist.

the moon has high concentrations of tritium, no were else.

also the molecular makeup of the moons rocks pretty much making it have DNA sort of that is different from Earths.

http://www.cas.usf.edu/~jryan/moonrocks.html

its not a cover up.

your a very intellegent person i can tell
this conversation could get very interesting if you would like to continue giving scientific solutions i can come up with stuff all day
interested ?
some one had to write the book that you read that from but i have no doubt there is a moon i also have no doubt weve sent things to the moon but i dont believe weve steped on the moon (humans) now we go outside and see the moon it most deffinetly is there we see stars they deffinetly are there we see them fall we collect the rocks (certainly could be <moon> rocks right)

that hellium stuff is that what space is made up of?

Yes it is plausible, in fact, it's true. For through God, all things are possible.
It may not seem remotely possible but for a all mighty, all knowing God that created me, u and everything here, i think saying it's possible would be an understatement...

Anything is possible for an imaginary being.

rohan
you call god imaginary because theres no proof of him except a giant book
theres no proof of aliens eighther but you are arguing that point y?

your a smart one rohan

Back
Top Bottom