Random Chit Chat

What tool did you use?

And when did you get a new rig? Specs don't look bad at all.
OH! And how do you like the P43 Chipset? I was considering the P43/P45 versus the 730i when I built my media rig. I liked the Asus P5Q's ExpressGate and I liked the 730i's onboard 9300. It was a tossup :|

1. Somebody made it for me using his companies software.

2. It's my dad's rig which i inherited

3.. It's alright, i absolutely love the overclocking software Gigabyte included. It is preset to my processor all i have to do is press a button and restart.

The parts that are close in color to the background look like a bad attempt to erase something...

No it's just to tiny to see...

I have a bigger copy if you would like to see

Sure did :D

I have no idea how many copies of this is floating around,im sure there werent as many partys though :D

I gots me one, too :D

I'm debating whether or not to install now or wait and see if I upgrade my rig in the coming months...(I don't want to hassle with calling MS screaming bloody murder that I had a *cough* virus and had to reinstall, etc.). Is it any different than the normal Ultimate version?

Oh, and yes, I had a party. With all of my fake friends I invited. :D

EDIT
In other news: I think I'm falling in love with Gigabytes cheaper cases (the ones around $40-50). I absolutely love them for customer builds. They are just so sleek and sexy. Bah. Sad that I get this excited over computer stuff. :p

EDIT2
In other, other news: Does it seem to anyone else that NewEgg's shipping prices have gone up (in addition, it seems like they offer less free shipping) since they started adding the prices to all the product pages?

Well it's not OEM So it's not atached to your rig anymore! Pretty much,install on 1 PC and any 1 time! So it's fine if you upgrade in the future. Also,No,It's no different From normal W7 Ultimate.

Wow,I Must have attended your party,sounds awfully familiar :D

Also i just bought the orignal DOOM on XBLA,Playing that while listening to metallica brings back some good memories :D

Well it's not OEM So it's not atached to your rig anymore! Pretty much,install on 1 PC and any 1 time! So it's fine if you upgrade in the future.

Sweet. I'm installing this in a couple of days then. :D

Also,No,It's no different From normal W7 Ultimate.

Except for the fact that we get bragging rights. Hehehe.

Wow,I Must have attended your party,sounds awfully familiar :D

Yeah man, we had such an awesome time! Hahaha!

In other news: Can anyone offer their advice. I'm going to finalize the plan for my friend's computer so I can let him know the scoop. I've got a few things I'm wavering on right now still.

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 after watching the FFXIII promotional trailer. So it's either $300 for a PS3 or $220 for a Zune HD.

I got a couple of questions about the PS3. How does it look on an 22" SDTV? Will it look more like the 360 (can't read anything) or other consoles?
Also, will I be able to use an HDMI to DVI for display on my monitor, and composite for sound?

Back
Top Bottom