I hate Facebook.

On the "All New and Improved FaceBook" if your friends get new friends and they acknowledge your friends invite, then you get all that too.
It's the single biggest gripe facebook users have right now. And to me it's the single stupidest thing FB ever did. I just stopped using my account when it starting getting cluttered up with all the friends crap.

On the "All New and Improved FaceBook" if your friends get new friends and they acknowledge your friends invite, then you get all that too.
It's the single biggest gripe facebook users have right now. And to me it's the single stupidest thing FB ever did. I just stopped using my account when it starting getting cluttered up with all the friends crap.

Agreed. It's ridiculously annoying.

I don't think you can hide the "______ is now friends with ______" unless I couldn't find it.

O, Okay now I know what your talking about. I get really annoyed with that too. What I don't get is there is a News Feed then a Live News feed. For some reason mine switches and I miss things people post sometimes because it's not on the live feed. Although I don't think I get the person X is now friends with person Y when I'm under the regular feed.

If you don't log in for a while (24 hours I think) then it goes back to the regular feed. I don't know what the point is of having a current and non-current feed. If it's to show older posts, chances are most people would scroll down anyway.

Back
Top Bottom