Random Chit Chat

I fricking hate ipod everytime god damn time you format your comp and put itunes back on computer you go to plug your ipod in and u have to erase it and resync everything so i click restore it erases everything and doesn't always want to put the crap back on it without fighting me...pisses me off

You just need to learn how to use it properly. Make a backup of your itunes folder on your old install. The most important part is when windows prompts you to give your computer a name when you reinstall give it the exact same name as you had before on your previous install. Then copy your itunes folder to your new install and it should be like you never reinstalled. ALWAYS works for me. Itunes uses a directory path for each and every song/playlistvideo etc. If any of that path changes then it can't find your music.

well i have my music folder on my second 1 terabyte drive that drive never gets formatted to much stuff on it and before i format i de authorize the account

Meh, i don't mind Itunes, its not like im actually buying songs from them :D... Its just that putting the music on your ipod can be a hassle

P.S got myself a custom avatar xD

Anyone here play Anno 1404? I Highly recomend this game,it's an RTS based in the 1400's.

You control an island and you build your own city and defend it,while exploring the high sea's and trading different resources and what not! I Have been told there are millitary aspects to this game also though i havn't played enough of it to get that far.

P.S got myself a custom avatar xD

What tool did you use?

And when did you get a new rig? Specs don't look bad at all.
OH! And how do you like the P43 Chipset? I was considering the P43/P45 versus the 730i when I built my media rig. I liked the Asus P5Q's ExpressGate and I liked the 730i's onboard 9300. It was a tossup :|

What gauge of wire would be the best for hooking up the fog lights on my truck? I have about 50 feet wire, 18 gauge I think sitting out in my shed but somebody told me I need at least 16 or less, considering its going straight from the cigarette lighter, through a switch on the dash, and back to the lights.
I decided to fashion a light bar thats going to bolt directly onto the box as the easiest way to get my fog lights on, short of spending a LOT more time making a roof rack, or spending $500 on some roll bars. Witch the latter would have been alight, but that means I'd have to scratch the tool box on the truck witch is very handy for storing the tools in.
We had an old Plexiglas truck cap on my dad's '87 Nissan King Cab pickup 4x4 (i miss that beast, lol) that a black bear ripped apart, so I salvaged a hollow aluminum bar that's the perfect size to go from the top of the box, up and across level with the cab of the Chevy and back down to the top of the box on the other side. Great because its light, hollow so I can run the wires through it, and easy to work with. Bought the last two-pack of fog lights on sale for $12.99 at a boxing-day sale, and hopefully I'll find a similar set so I can have a row of 4 or 6 on the top. I'm going to get a picture when its done and put on the truck to see what you all think. I'd finish tonight because I just have to clamp it onto the box, but its too damn cold! -30 Celsius at the moment...... I wish i had a heated garage.

Anyway, heres the aluminum bar I'm using, this is taken straight out of a truck cap.
21965_1231988992180_1002802084_30639767_6884225_n.jpg

And here it is with the light harnesses on it, and note the small hole to the side for the wiring to go through.
21965_1231989032181_1002802084_30639768_7502938_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom