New Computer!!!!11!1!!!

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
its freaking sweet, i got the NZXT tempest case, intel DP55KG mobo, core i5, 4gb od ddr3 1600mhz ram and a corsair 750w psu(I know, over killl, but i plan on upgrading to sli in the future) also have a 512mb 4670 video card and a 500gb seagate barracuda. heres a picture of the case before and after some cable managment:

before:
DSCF2026.jpg

After:
cablemanagment.jpg

not bad for my first cable mangment attempt ever :p

Damn man, that looks a million times better than my first cable management attempt. And pretty nice computer too. Nice job. Make sure to update your sig too.

Look good man! I saw that first picture and just went "oh s**t", you recovered with the second :p

Enjoy it!

thanks guys, and already updated the sig ;)

i encoded a movie today and my jaw dropped. a shear 9 minutes, compared to my dads pentium d laptop, which take 2 hours :D

only problem with the cable managment is that i cant put the side panel on, on the backside, the corsair has ALOT of wires

haha i bet

For the side panel, what I'd do is take all those extra wires and put them in one big bunch, zip tie them and put them in the bottom of the case under where the harddrives go. Looks like you might have enough room.. and hopefully that'll give you the clearance you need to get that side panel on.

i managed to shove my case on theres a slight bulge on the bottom thoguht
looks nice thought

Nice dude, you definitely needed an upgrade. What i5 are you running?

You should rotate the rear exhaust fan to the right so the wire isn't running across the front of it.

Back
Top Bottom