Random Chit Chat

I have a Zune 8GB right now, I was thinking of switching to a Zune HD, but not sure if I should shell out the $220 USD. Microsoft stopped selling the older Zunes, and only selling Zune HDs now. You might be able to find an old one if you look around though.

I like the Zune, I also like the software it uses. Of course, the software does use a lot of resources, but if you were to change the setting from Premium to Basic (looks the same to me), it won't use as much. It even loads up quicker than iTunes now, so I use the Zune software to listen to my music now.

As for the transferring, you can connect to as much PC as you want, the Zune is not Mac compatible though. You can connect as a guest on the PC or make it as a default. I reformat my PC about once a month, and I never had to re-sync anything.

Of course, the Zune and the software has it faults I would like to change, but I am pretty satisfied. Still not sure whether I should get an Zune HD or Ipod Touch.

I don't remember being able to sync with Windows media player, but I remembered I tried.
One thing I don't like about the Zune is that the older models doesn't support Unicode, only the Zune HD does (unless you hack the Zune 30GB). I don't know what I am listening to when I listen to my Chinese/Japanese music.

There would be no other safe way to do it. Other than strapping it to the roof through the windows which would also be a bad option.

True, yet I dont want to drill holes in the roof as it might create leaks, and it would hinder me if I ever decided to take the roof rack off. I think it might be easier and more efficient if I simply make a light bar on the box. I can just mount it into the holes to put a cap on the truck. I'll try that and see how it work out. thanks for the input :)

Back
Top Bottom