Random Chit Chat

speaking of ipods i have a question.
how can i take files OFF an ipod nano without setting it back to factory settings? I lent it to a friend and he put some uh, videos, on it if you get what i mean. Itunes wont let me take them off. taking up a lot of space, lol

hey guys, I just got an Ipod, and in importing my music to Itune (I use winamp normally) it only says I've got 2513 songs, while both a quick search (*.mp3, which is the format of all of my music, in my music, where I keep all of it) and winamp say I've got 2556. Where could these 43 songs be? I've cleared both libraries and tried to re-import. Nothing has changed.

Are there any file types that iTunes CANNOT play that WinAmp can? That'd be my first idea is to look for the ones that aren't compatible that iTunes didn't import...

speaking of ipods i have a question.
how can i take files OFF an ipod nano without setting it back to factory settings? I lent it to a friend and he put some uh, videos, on it if you get what i mean. Itunes wont let me take them off. taking up a lot of space, lol

Well, do you use iTunes with it? I've always been able to control what vids are on mine right through iTunes. If not, try SharePod. I don't know if it works with videos, and I haven't used it for a while...but it's free and worth a shot.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

In other news: Has anyone played FEAR 2? I'm finally getting around to finishing the bulk of it...it's kind of an odd game. I never played the first, so I had to WIKI the story line. It's kinda fun, but pretty repetitive.

wat!?

Man, I need to step it up. I felt kind of bad doing and "upgrade" to another 775 platform board, but I do see that this quad has some really good potential for clocking.

Back
Top Bottom