Video card upgrade

Mmm a pretty powerful spec, but yeah, shame about those chipset parts...

Any idea if you'd like to go for Nvidia or ATI?

That system has only a 300W power supply. If your going to upgrade the video card, you will also need to upgrade the power supply to at least a 450W or higher depending on the video card.

What are you planning on doing with the computer? Gaming, watching movies, etc. . .

I didn't see the power supply actually. I was too much focussing on the quad core and 8GB of memory the thing has :p

Alright Silent easiest way to do this is Here
Not to be rude, that's not my intentions. You want to make sure your case isn't fitted to the PSU it has now because aftermarket PSU's will not fit in.
Easy example is look at a hp/dell/compaq somewhere and see how all the screws are different for each system. You need a PSU that fits in there.
So you want to find a computer if you don't plan to build that doesn't require any upgrades right away. But best bet is open it up and look around and learn what it looks like and go to youtube and you can find videos of people modding their computers and giving advice.

Also everyone in here is willing to help you with what you need to the best of their abilities.

Didn't realize it was a 64 bit. Hmmm looks like that thing would short out during heavy usage.

Back
Top Bottom