Unknown Creatures.

How do you think UFO's don't seem plausible? When I think of UFO, I don't think of shiny round blue spinning things, I think extra-terrestrial craft of all shapes and sizes. When you think about how many stars there are in the galaxy alone, and figure, there may be a 3 to 10 planets per star system, with approximately 1/2 of the stars being similar in size and heat output to our own, how many races in the galaxy could there be with or without interstellar travel capabilities?? Kind of mind boggling when you think about it.

perhaps god created those races of beings to?
who knows if we were his first creation...

I think we've speculated 10^23 stars within the visible part of the universe. We also think the universe has a 4th dimension which is an interesting concept. Google the Tesseract.

How do you think UFO's don't seem plausible? When I think of UFO, I don't think of shiny round blue spinning things, I think extra-terrestrial craft of all shapes and sizes. When you think about how many stars there are in the galaxy alone, and figure, there may be a 3 to 10 planets per star system, with approximately 1/2 of the stars being similar in size and heat output to our own, how many races in the galaxy could there be with or without interstellar travel capabilities?? Kind of mind boggling when you think about it.

everytime we find some new planet that MAY have some life form on it, they look closer and there's nothing... no life and they fail...

these things that they are claiming, do i think there true? no... Do i think there's something that we would all consider weird or crazy? For sure.. There is mutation that goes on in places and some things come out deformed or mutated.. UFO's i believe are funny for people to believe in personally just because it doesn't seem plausible

UFO's i believe are funny for people to believe in personally just because it doesn't seem plausible

I love how you say something doesn't seem plausible, but you believe in talking snakes, virgin birth, resurrection and lastly that the world was created in 6 days.
None of which is plausible lol
I just find that funny.

I happened to catch a documentary on Sasquatch and they put together all the footprint evidence into a database and that it came out bell curved which means it is highly likely these footprints were not planted. It is supposed to be almost impossible to make so many footprints that are all accurate in width to length ratio. That was a pretty convincing outcome.

everytime we find some new planet that MAY have some life form on it, they look closer and there's nothing... no life and they fail...

That doesn't necessarily mean that life outside of Earth doesn't exist. We make up a very small part of the universe.

I think we've speculated 10^23 stars within the visible part of the universe. We also think the universe has a 4th dimension which is an interesting concept. Google the Tesseract.

Very interesting concepts. And very possible as well.

That doesn't necessarily mean that life outside of Earth doesn't exist. We make up a very small part of the universe.

Words of wisdom.

I happened to catch a documentary on Sasquatch and they put together all the footprint evidence into a database and that it came out bell curved which means it is highly likely these footprints were not planted. It is supposed to be almost impossible to make so many footprints that are all accurate in width to length ratio. That was a pretty convincing outcome.

was that on animal planet?

That tesseract thing is really interesting if you can get your head around the wikipedia article!

Back
Top Bottom