what did you get?

esa193

Fully Optimized
i got 3 ps3 games
some giftcards
and some sick cloths
what about you guys

So far $95 in cash/checks. I know I will get more when I go to my uncle and aunts house this evening.
Suit cases, so I don't have to lug my clothes in trash bags to and from college anymore.
2 books
3 movies
a throw blanket
5 shirts
a wallet
Gift card to Wendys and Ihop
set of utensils (my old roommate stole most of the spoons I used to have)

I'm happy with what I got.

£175 cash which is about $280usd a £20 gift voucher for marks and spencer
A jumper from my parents , a new alarm clock , plenty of toileteries sets , a novelty mug , a selection of ciders , some ice shot glasses and a talking coaster .

Have yet to get presents off of my aunty and grandad on my mums side of the family they couldnt travel to visit because of the weather

Most importantly though i had a nice day with some members of familly i only get to see twice a year most years and a lovely christmas dinner

Hope everyone else had a good day and has a happy new year

Almost nothing....which is exactly what I asked for. Thank the Lord. I was hoping people would still get me a crap load of stuff. But they didn't.

I ended up with a $30 gas card for a gas station chain we have here in MN, a John Grisham book, a scale (human) for college cuz I've been working out and losing quite a bit of weight...

However, my mom likes to buy a family gift from "Santa"...so we now have a Wii...I hope it gets used.

A 20" Hannspree (some weird subsidiary of Hanns G) monitor
DnD 4e Player's Handbook
A new set of dice
Tabletop Fooseball
About 50 bucks from relatives

Went to my cousin's house today, haven't seen him in a year and a half.
All my nieces and nephews were over last night and my parents got them each a bike.

NB Van Yoos's Trial of Gesh
2 EVGA 7950GT 256mb Video Cards
Sins of a Solar Empire - Entrenchment
Civilization 4
$50 visa gift card
$25 Target gift card
$40 Cash
$25 Hollywood Theaters gift card
Used cards and cash used to buy Apex Vortex 3620 Case, MSI P6N Platinum 650i SLI board, and Hancock.

got a new digi cam!
yes! so i might actually have good pics of my PC to put up! lol.
and finally make a video of it to.

got new boots from Cabelas that are amazing

new boxs for my tackle box

a crockpot! love it

and some money. lol

Back
Top Bottom