Random Chit Chat

It's a very good thing that they added the body odor smell (the same chemical make up, according to my old high school sci. teach) to natural gas. Otherwise, it would not be good for a lot of people haha. Hope everything is okay!

I'd really like to get a legit copy of GTA IV. I can't get it to work without getting drunk cam. It's FS on Steams's website for juts $7.50! Is this okay? Has anyone bought games online before? Do I need to do anything other than simply buy it, DL it and install? Oh, and can I simply move my save game folder? I'd really like to not have to start all over again... :(

I bought it. For $7, you can't go wrong. I need something to do over XMas break anyways. Haha. I beat CODMW2 in like 2 half-days playing it...well single player, of course.

Get it! It's a great game for GBS and online play. It takes alot of GPU power though (as you know) Plus the modding aspect is always fun. Yes, you can move the save folder. It's in your documents folder, along with game user tracks.

Stupid Rock Band 2 not supporting SDHC.

EDIT - Oh, if anybody finds any good deals on a Canon point and shoot camera for ~100, please inform me. My aunt in HK wants me to help her get one.

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan with the 3.3L V-6

Any transmission recalls? I've seen a ton of problems through google, but no info on a recall, and I've heard from someone that there might be. Today the check engine light came on and it really jolting hard when it shifted.

Anyone know why my Steam download of GTAIV would be just sitting at 0%...been on for like 18 hours and hasn't moved. Is there a way you can see the transfer (mb or kb/s, or the like)? I don't get it...my internet connection is fine. Hmm....

EDIT: Found the bandwidth monitor. My transfer rate is zero...hmm...it does say it DL'd like 130MB so far, but it's just sitting at zero.
2nd EDIT: Nvm. It said it downloaded 130 bytes. Not MB. Frick.

is it a special copy that comes from steam? If you have your serial just find an unhacked version on a torrent or something. That is fine if you have a legit key.

Just mentioning as a last resort

I'll probably hit up there forum if no one has any ideas. If you read above, I order GTAIV last night (it was only $7.50!!!...special deal!). But it doesn't want to download. I'll see what I can dig up...

When you get it, let me know. We go online and shoot 'em up :D Though I need to reinstall my copy. It's hardcore modded.

hey guys, I just got an Ipod, and in importing my music to Itune (I use winamp normally) it only says I've got 2513 songs, while both a quick search (*.mp3, which is the format of all of my music, in my music, where I keep all of it) and winamp say I've got 2556. Where could these 43 songs be? I've cleared both libraries and tried to re-import. Nothing has changed.

Back
Top Bottom