Did anyone see "The Box"?

This movie was brought to you from the same director that released the Donnie Darko series. It didn't get the greatest reviews out there but I attribute that to the majority of people out there don't like to really think about what is going on.

I was just curious if any of you might have saw it and what you thought about it? I like the whole principle behind the box and it kind of made you think of what you would do if you were placed in the situation.

I've seen a skit of the box, haha, but can't find it...
That was so funny.
Not sure about the film though. I don't think I'd go to the cinema to see it at least

I didn't see it, but I know they ripped off the idea from an old Twilight Zone episode...

I've seen a skit of the box, haha, but can't find it...
That was so funny.
Not sure about the film though. I don't think I'd go to the cinema to see it at least

Was that the College Humor video aired on Tosh 2.0? Where he's like if you push this buttons someone somewhere will die then the kid just pushes it lol.

I didn't see it, but I know they ripped off the idea from an old Twilight Zone episode...

I didn't hear anything about that. Not a fan of the Twilight Zone so I'll have to take a look at that. I just thought the idea was interesting and the way things unfolded made you think.

Yeah, the Twilight Zone episode probably doesn't go into as much detail as this movie does, but then again it was a half hour show.

i wanna know what's in it. My closest guess is that it's something like pandoras box and that it has something 'bad' inside of it.

Back
Top Bottom