Random Chit Chat

Well this is just f-in wonderful guys. I figured my dad had everything in order when we were setting up my business to be "legit" (not under the table). Found out TODAY (after about $1,500 in net sales before taxes; around $150 in taxes due...yeah probably not a big deal, I know) that I only have FEDERAL tax ID number and not a state one. In Minnesota (just read their website) we have to have a MINNESOTA TAX ID to charge sales tax...I've been charging sales tax for the entire year (since March when I got my Federal ID number). So what the f am I supposed to do? Just pretend like I didn't collect sales tax on my customers until I get a number next year? FML.

Well, if you have the money that you were supposed to collect if you had that money, I'd talk to a lawyer, because its not like you were trying to avoid the law, you just made a mistake.

You wonder why people get so pissed off at the IRS. Shit always has to be so damn complicated. I'll try and talk to my parent's tax guy tomorrow to see what he says.

Haha. I just noticed the snowy CF logo. Who did that? And it looks like it was done in paint hehe. Good ol' spray can in paint. Hahaha.

In other news:

I'd really like to get a legit copy of GTA IV. I can't get it to work without getting drunk cam. It's FS on Steams's website for juts $7.50! Is this okay? Has anyone bought games online before? Do I need to do anything other than simply buy it, DL it and install? Oh, and can I simply move my save game folder? I'd really like to not have to start all over again... :(

I bought it. For $7, you can't go wrong. I need something to do over XMas break anyways. Haha. I beat CODMW2 in like 2 half-days playing it...well single player, of course.

Lol if it makes you feel better, I didn't even notice the logo change (or David's post) until I saw your post.

Haha..Yeah, I do feel a little better now. :p

I'm surprised I noticed it. I mean, when you are on something so often, you kinda overlook what's been there for so long.

Someone left the gas burner on in my house and I just noticed now that the whole kitchen and living room is filled with natural gas. I just woke up now to the smell and I'm in the basement :/ Hope nothing makes a spark.

Now It's off to go open some windows

Back
Top Bottom