Reloaded is releasing a 720p verison of avatar in a few days.

So dont spend your $8 just yet. xD

Much better to see it in 3D though. It was meant to be that way

Is it really? I planned on heading out this weekend to see it, but if it was designed to be watched via 3D...... Only other place I know we have out here is the IMAX theatre.

Yeah, he made a special 3D camera for the film itself, so its best to see it in 3D.
I would go see it at the Imax, seriously :D

In that case, Sold! Two tickets for Avatar IMAX 3D - $36!

I miss the childhood days when a $5 bill would cover the movie and a drink.

Well I just say in today and 3D and its great. Story line was actually good and kept you interested. I'd definitely recommend it!

I know this is an "old" thread, but I don't want to start a new one if I'm talking about the same thing. Mods, if you feel like this is truly inappropriate, please close the thread.

I just watched the Avatar movie, in 3D. I know there were mixed feeling about the costs and whatnot. I paid $12 and I consider it the best movie I've ever watched. The storyline was perfect for me. It really reminds me of WarCraft III. The genre goes along many games I've played and books I've read. I don't know if there's a book for this movie, but I'm definitely going to look on amazon. Again, this movie was excellent. If you haven't seen it, watch it. I highly recommend it (and it's rare for me to really recommend a movie to this extent). Wonderful, wonderful 3D effects. 5 stars!

Back
Top Bottom