what does this pic remind you of

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinC.

Baseband Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but what does this picture remind
you of, if anything. Also, how does it make you feel, if it makes you feel like
anything. Yes, I know this is an odd question, but I need to know this for reasons I can not currently list at this moment...

Can only assume it's some form of psychological study?

Doesn't really do anything to me I'm afraid, just a random bunch of arrows...

Nothing but blue arrows, maybe some road signs? Beyond that absolutely nothing. Doesn't make me "feel" anything.

It gives me this strange urge to want to punch myself in the nuts.

...just kidding :rolleyes:

It makes me feel nothing.

It makes me feel like if you don't want to show your reasons for us doing an analytical study of it, that I'd rather hold off on publishing my analysis until you do.

I think I've seen it in a dream maybe. Or a vision. I know I've seen it though. Just don't know what it means.

Just seems like some neon sign I would see in a movie that is there for show.

We know what that picture does to Bush

bush-eat-cat.jpg

So. Are we doing your homework? Because someone already tried that idea last month. I don't exactly remember but it ended with a huge argument, a ban, and J asking about the Dodgers. Quite a fiasco.

We know what that picture does to Bush

bush-eat-cat.jpg

So. Are we doing your homework? Because someone already tried that idea last month. I don't exactly remember but it ended with a huge argument, a ban, and J asking about the Dodgers. Quite a fiasco.

Dammit! I missed that!?

...I need to stick around and stalk more often! The things you miss when you're away from the internetssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom