Seriously though, I'll probably end up taking my kid to see the new 3D Jim Carrey Scrooge movie...

I saw it the other day and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. The 3D was truly brilliant, and it wasn't just 3D for the sake of it either - it was a good film in its own right.

I saw it the other day and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. The 3D was truly brilliant, and it wasn't just 3D for the sake of it either - it was a good film in its own right.

Just saw it in 3D too with my dad yesterday. Outstanding CGI works! It was truely epic!!!! :D

I went last night with a friend to see it, and it was wonderful. This is a movie I think everyone can enjoy. It has lots of action and yet a love story that goes along with it that seems to make the movie feel more complete.

I thought it was amazing too.
I'd even go as far as to say its one of my most favourite films now

Hehe, I'm not sure if I will any time soon, but I hope when 3DTV's are released, they start releasing the 3D films in Blu-Ray format, as they are in talks of having the 2D/3D versions on one disc

Hehe, I'm not sure if I will any time soon, but I hope when 3DTV's are released, they start releasing the 3D films in Blu-Ray format, as they are in talks of having the 2D/3D versions on one disc

Interesting. I'll have to keep that in mind :D
Guss I'm lucky I decided to keep my 3D glasses :D

& they work? Polerisation lenses need special screens I've heard, and wouldn't work on a standard monitor/TV

Back
Top Bottom