Random Chit Chat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jax8pUfTXzk

just got Dirt 2.

video i just made, though the audio was removed due to some queer copywrite issue..

the video quality will improve after it is fully uploaded.

not bad for a 4850 @1080p
45-65Fps

Arg. No offense, but that game has horrible physics. They do that annoying thing where they make the car "heavy" to make it drift easy. You can tell by the way it sways when you turn. Good graphics though.

i dont give a F about a game not being life like.

as long as it looks good for the time period it is made and is fun. its good to me.

lol yes it is, and all i got to use is the arrow keys,
just got it today.

Do you not have a controller or something?

Anyways, about my dispute on ebay, I told the seller that it's not right that I have to pay extra just because they messed up, and they replied telling me to keep the wrong one as a gift and they are going to ship me another one. Thanks dude_56013, +rep.

Anyways, about my dispute on ebay, I told the seller that it's not right that I have to pay extra just because they messed up, and they replied telling me to keep the wrong one as a gift and they are going to ship me another one. Thanks dude_56013, +rep.

Hey, glad you got it figured out! Now...you just have to wait 20 days again, right?! :p Anyways, you've just gotta be assertive. It's YOUR money...YOU earned it...YOU'RE spending it on THEIR business. THEY should fulfill YOUR order correctly. If they don't, ya gotta push 'em a little. A lot of eBay sellers flinch at the thought of a negative rep or whatever it's called. I ended up with a free P4 CPU a few months back because he sent me a slower GHZ one and I told him immediately I'd contact eBay and neg rep him if he didn't make it right. He told me to keep the one and he'd send the other haha. I was prepared to send it back though, at his cost. Just gotta stand up for the money you earn..it's hard to come by these days if you ask me.

In other news, I'm doing my own taxes this year (AKA personal + small business). I'd like to pick up a program. Does anyone here do their own taxes that can point me in the right direction? Obviously it's between TurboTax and TaxCut...I'd need the small bus. version. Also, I'm not e-filing. That's just asking for an audit. I mean, I'd rather have someone have to suffer reading the printouts...duh.

Back
Top Bottom