Random Chit Chat

I wouldn't have bought much stuff if it wasn't for Chase, they make me make 5 transactions. This month, I bought a faceplate (first one didn't ship so I got a refund and went to another place), a sticker (sent me the wrong one), drum pads for rockband (took about a week to ship because of Paypal), an arcade stick (came a day early), and an invisible shield for my PSP (came when it was suppose to). The ones that didn't have any problems were from the places that are well known, like newegg and amazon. The sites I had problems with was the ones that aren't known and are out of the states.

I'll be sending a message to them that it's not right because I should have gotten what I should have gotten in the first place.

I think you should get a new credit card...I use Discover. Cash back and you don't have to make a certain amount of anything with it. None of the credit cards my family has have any terms like that, and none have annual fees. You just have to watch for the fine print.

I don't think it really have anything to do with the credit card, I think it's more about the bank. I was looking at a bank like Wells Fargo, and they didn't have an monthly fee or minimum purchase/direct deposits on their checking accounts.

I don't think it really have anything to do with the credit card, I think it's more about the bank. I was looking at a bank like Wells Fargo, and they didn't have an monthly fee or minimum purchase/direct deposits on their checking accounts.

So it's a debit card?

My Visa debit card (linked to my checking) doesn't require me to make any transactions.

Yeah, it's a debit card. This is what Chase's regular checking account says.
Monthly Service Fee
None with direct deposit or if 5 or more debit card purchases are posted to your account during each statement period (withdrawals from the ATM or cash advance transactions do not qualify); otherwise $6 per month

Yeah, I went with Chase because they were offering me $100 to open an checking account with them. They gave me an Visa debit card.

Back
Top Bottom