Snowstorm in the Northeast

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Surprised no one has posted a topic already. 6 inches is on the ground where I'm at with more to come. My lights keep flickering like they are about ready to give at any moment. South and east of me (coalfield and mountain areas) already have 15 inches if not more and they are also expecting another 12 inches, if not more.

According to local weather reports, this is far from over. We are expecting 6 to 8 more inches of it in my city. I love snow, but this much was unexpected.

Please be careful out there if you live in the northeastern USA (or anywhere that there is a lot of snow for that matter.)

I live in NC and I actually got hit by this storm yesterday around 4pm it started lightly snowing. I only ended up with a barely covered yard (can still see grass) BUT I was supposed to be flying to MA on Sunday with my 19 month old daughter so I called the airline to see if I could change my flight and they changed it to Saturday (today) after gettting up at 3am to check on the flight (was leaving at 7:15 but wanted to make sure flight wasn't cancelled and didnt forget to pack anything/get ready) and they canceled ALL flights going up that way today from here. So now I am flying up there on Monday instead :(.... Im sure the friggen airports are going to be ZOOOO's since all flights basically for 2 days to the northeast have been cancelled. :(

Stacking up here. Supposed to be about 30 inches by Monday? I like snow, but how the hell will I work :| Can't deliver freight when we're having the snow-storm of the century.

haha...

ya, over the night here in Pittsburgh we got maybe 4 - 5 inches.

i'm trying to think of an excuse to go out and do something lol

im sick of sitting around the house.

haha...

ya, over the night here in Pittsburgh we got maybe 4 - 5 inches.

i'm trying to think of an excuse to go out and do something lol

im sick of sitting around the house.

me too bro. i hate being stuck inside on the weekends :/

I love when I hear about global warming. It's even better when you hear about oxydihydride in the air and what a threat it can be to your health. xD

its snowing like a bi**h up here too... Northern Ontario in the winter isnt a good place for having a RWD truck for a daily driver lol. had to have the chevy towed outta the driveway with my dads Ford 4x4 F-150 this morning. It wouldnt even be bad if they plowed the streets in this darn town. where i grew up most of my life, the city plowed away the streets daily so there was tops 1/2 inches of snow most days it was ok for our old car. here, plows hardly ever go by, they just dump sand and salt on all the crap. we had to trade out Grand Am in for an F-150 just to drive in the winter, lol. and then in the spring you got so much sand on the side of the street you'd think our town was preparing for a flood :p

/rant

We've already had 2 - 16 inch storms, and 3 or 4 1 foor storms already. We just had 3 days in a row with highs of -30 with wind chill and about 0 without. The lows were about -20.The snow stuck for about a week. Get over it and get out there. Why can't people just get over the fact that snow happens and always will. they don't close the airports here unless there is more than like a foot of snow. Seriously. What the heck? We just got over the last storm and we are getting another one the beginning of next week. So excited.

Back
Top Bottom