Gallery: Cases

Just waiting for a few parts is all.

[/OFFTOPIC] - PM or Mr. ComputeForums thread for this subject here on and out.

In other news:

I had to take my Media Build out for cleaning and such, so I figured I'd take some pictures for the gang here.

P1010131-3.jpg

P1010139.jpg

P1010135-2.jpg

P1010141.jpg

Cable management is non-existent in this case, yet it feels twice as spacious as my CM690. Then again, there are no tubes or skyscraper heat sinks coming from the CPU area. Also no visible external GPU to speak of. Overall, I really like the case it's built into and the hardware is nice, too.

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300
Evga Nforce 730i (onboard 9300)
2x1 OCZ Platinum PC2-6400
SeaGate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB/16MB (418AS)
Ultra LS350 PSU
CoolerMaster Elite 330

wow, thanks sniper, i know what cooler im getting :p its going to be for an overclocked i5 too, so ill deff get that cooler...its also the same price as the spinQ :rolleyes:

on another note, I cant see in my case, but this thread gave me a want to do something with the cable mangment, so i tucked the harddrive power and sata cables neatley under it. it looks much better than before, even if it is a slight difference, it wouldnt help perfomance anyways either because its a stock hp case =/

Just waiting for a few parts is all.

[/OFFTOPIC] - PM or Mr. ComputeForums thread for this subject here on and out.

In other news:

I had to take my Media Build out for cleaning and such, so I figured I'd take some pictures for the gang here.

Cable management is non-existent in this case, yet it feels twice as spacious as my CM690. Then again, there are no tubes or skyscraper heat sinks coming from the CPU area. Also no visible external GPU to speak of. Overall, I really like the case it's built into and the hardware is nice, too.

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5300
Evga Nforce 730i (onboard 9300)
2x1 OCZ Platinum PC2-6400
SeaGate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB/16MB (418AS)
Ultra LS350 PSU
CoolerMaster Elite 330

You worked pretty well with what you have though. Wire management in cases like these can be a real PITA.

You worked pretty well with what you have though. Wire management in cases like these can be a real PITA.

Sadly, this is one of those cases where you can only tuck under the mobo and not under the tray. I would have done a much better job with initially tucking under the board, but I needed it up ASAP and the only time I have to work on it is at night when I cbf to work on computers :|

Though if I had cable sleeving and a some shrink wrap, I'd go to town on it. ;D

It's a silent PC. Noise level is less than 20 dBa off of the entire build. It performs well and stays surprisingly cool despite being stored in a desk cubby.

What I've been doing for the past two days. Still have much to do, this is all you see for now.

IMG_7142.jpg

IMG_7139.jpg

Back
Top Bottom