How could someone do this to a child?

It's a messed up world...

Best of luck to getting those needles out and finding out who did it.

It's just the tip of the Iceberg brother. Just the tip. There are some sick people out there. There always has been. There always will be.

Back in the day....when I was a kid (the 60's and 70's), we didn't hear about these cases. The world was much larger. Now with the Internet and insta-news, we hear about much, much more. I was once of the opinion that it was much safer when I was a child. Nope.....we just lived in ignorance.

Back in the 70s I think it was, A guy rented a Whisper Chipper and spread his wife across the backyard as mulch....He returned it when he was finished with it, but forgot to wash the machine..Employees saw the blood and what looked to be a human finger.

The things that go on in this world are truly horrific.

That is sick. I wonder if its possible he swallowed some?

They say in the article that where some of them could be possible. But the possibility he swallowed them is highly unlikely if not impossible because of some of the places they are located.

They say in the article that where some of them could be possible. But the possibility he swallowed them is highly unlikely if not impossible because of some of the places they are located.

I heard on the news today that the step father admitted it as part of some sadistic ritual

Back
Top Bottom