January 19, 2038

If we get to 2030 and still have this issue I might start getting a bit worried. But this is over 20 years away...

I wouldn't be surprised if we're all using nanocomputers by then anyway. They're coming on a lot faster than many people think.

If we get to 2030 and still have this issue I might start getting a bit worried. But this is over 20 years away...

I wouldn't be surprised if we're all using nanocomputers by then anyway. They're coming on a lot faster than many people think.
Agreed. Technology will be advanced enough that we won't have to worry about it. Look at what we had 20 years ago. Look at what we had 5 years ago. Leaps and bounds......leaps and bounds........

I think there's a quote or saying something like:
100 people can be geniuses alone, but when put together they turn into idiots.
Basically people develop a 'mob mentality' or something like that.

Like Tommy Lee Jones said in Men in Black:

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

Or something like that...

Like Tommy Lee Jones said in Men in Black:

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

Or something like that...

Ahh, that is where i heard it. Here it is:

Edwards (Will Smith): Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay (Tommy Lee Jones): A 'person' is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom