Random Chit Chat

oh nice, i modded a fat for a friend once, and i realllly want one of those. Im surprised you could mod your 2006 as i figured it would have a T-89 or T-90 mobo in it.

i have a 2001 with the t-088 and i got lucky because my battery can be interchanged between pandora and normal without opening it again or using time machine.

when i change to a new case, im going to buy lots of protectors from it including a hard case and faceplate cover. Im also going to buy that holder that has a battery in it :D

G2play.net is making me mad I payed for a Cd key and they took the money out but they are like we need a scan of an id for verification purposes or wtf ever so i send them a blurry pic of my license they are like how are we supposed to get details from this? we cant see it yeah so what i dont need you gys seeing my license im like you don't need my info just send me my god damn freaking Cd key now blah blah blah its 21 emails long and now they aren't emailing me back its pissing me off...

yet more evidence that technical support just want people to go away and they will do what ever is convenient for them and they just want to get rid of the customer after getting their money of course.

I mostly ran into problems like that when I was getting something fixed under warranty. They will do what ever they can to avoid having to fix something for free and just hope you will give up. I know how you feel

Just ordered parts for my brothers Christmas computer. I went a little over the $500 budget but bing cashback should tkae care of that.
Specs are:
amd phenom x4 9750
xfx HD 5770 1gb
2 gb a data ddr2 800 MHz 5-5-5-12
wd blue 500gb
lg DVD burner
asrock 780g crossfire mobo but I don't remember the model no.
etorque aluminum case
an old 580 watt psi I have

think he'll like it? My mom is getting him a 26 inch monitor also.

Back
Top Bottom