WTB: ATX Case

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Does anyone have a spare ATX aftermarket case laying around that they'd be willing to part with? I need it to be able to hold 3 hard drives and I don't need a power supply. I'd like it to have all the parts with it as well and unmodified/mangled.....whatever you want to call it.....lol Doesn't have to be fancy, just a plain beige one will do if you have it, I'm just going to use it for some upgraded stuff for a new fileserver.

Let me know what you got and what you want for it.

Thanks.

would a stock hp case cut it? its a fairly good size, will hold 3 hdds, but it would be a tight fit, and ill have to check with my dad if i can sell it

would a stock hp case cut it? its a fairly good size, will hold 3 hdds, but it would be a tight fit, and ill have to check with my dad if i can sell it
Well, I doubt if I'll be able to use an aftermarket psu with that though. Plus I have a stock hp case, they're usually micro-atx though, the one I have is.

I don't really want something like that anyway, I'm looking for an aftermarket case, something that is more compatible with aftermarket parts.

Thanks for the reply though.

Most of the reviews on that case are cons. If it was me, I'd be stopping in at some of the computer repair shops. Some doing case upgrades just toss the old cases out or sell them for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom