Random Chit Chat

wat.png

Any ideas? I have no floppy drives in the system let alone owning a 5.25 floppy drive. Anything is appreciated. Thanks : D

Virtual drive? Or it's enabled in the bios and somehow it's showing up?

I kind of want to get an Hori EX2 fighting stick for myself for Christmas, but not sure if I should. The only game I would be playing is Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV, and maybe King of Fighters XII, and some PS2 games via emulation.

I'm checking to see if all my emu's are disabled to start. I checked BIOS. All FDD drives are disabled.

EDIT: All emu's are off.

:confused:

It reads one present :confused: I take it I should uninstall? The weird thing is: I only noticed this after my computer abruptly shut off. I just assume it was normal since my GPU overheats all the time now. But this wasn't a "freeze" like when the GPU heats up. It just quirked out the went blank. I had to reboot and then I noticed the floppy. Windows explorer stops responding when I try to open/explore or interact in any way with the drive.

Should I go to assume a virus?

Now that I look, there is also a non-existent CD drive labeled (F). :|

My internets been down for the last 3 days.still is.
My whole house just got like five degrees warmer because I had my tesla coil running lol and my room is like 90 degrees from it. Any ideas on how I can get it to produce air discharges? It can make a lightbulb glow from about two feet but will only arc less than an inch. Maybe if I put a larger CRT? I'm worried about breaking the 19 inched open because it has a power save that I can't disable and idk if it'll kill the graphics card of whatever computer I use to keep it on.

Back
Top Bottom