Car Thread!

I took off that ugly license plate frame. And added some eyelids, CF B-Pillars.

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

Pedobear is epic.

I'm loving the Z's.

neon_nygsrtseats.jpg

Been looking for one of these for a while. Dodge Neon ACR...one of the best sleepers ever built. Thoughts?

Here's my wreck, btw...'97 base sedan. SOHC, MTX. I've got no hubcaps now. :/
NeonFront.jpg

God that second Z is sick too. Not practical in any way, but I still love it.

love the the pedobear xD

im really taking a likeing to the s10's now. not the 2.2l engine tho, thats horrid, i lke the 4.3 and i would probably mod it to a 5.7l v8 as soon as possible :p

anyone ever put foglights on a 1998 ford contour SE? their is 2 slots on my front bumper for them and 2 wires by the slots i assume i just plum them into the wires and screw em in but idk if their is anymore wiring im going to call napa and autozone tomorrow

So I do some Intake cleaner on my car today I was suggested to do it from the brake booster vacum line thingy wtf ever its called so i do teh cleaner stuff plug the brake booster back into teh big thing take the car out and my brakes are crap...and the car is running really badly no not like a car that just had an induction serivce so I take it back and Nick and i find out that the other end of the line is broken.....WTF part wont be in till Wednsday and i still have to some how get the other end of the broken line out of where ever the hell it plugs into...

You mean like seafoam? You didn't put it in the brake booster did you? Like taking the hose off the engine and pouring it in the booster, instead of taking the hose off the booster and pouring it in the engine?

Back
Top Bottom