Similar to Garageband?

Just because you dislike a product, doesn't mean you need to bitch about it every time it's mentioned on this forum.

you should take your own advice, everytime someone mentions not liking a mac you throw in your two cents. How about you stop eh?

you should take your own advice, everytime someone mentions not liking a mac you throw in your two cents. How about you stop eh?

If someone has a valid reason, I won't comment. You, on the other hand, love to pull information out of your ass to back up your statements. That's the reason why I'm fed up with people like you.

Macs are not that incompatible as they used to be. And recently price has remained much the same as the stuff the put into them goes up, so there is no reason to hate on them unless Steve Jobs killed your grandma or something. I don't like them because I dislike the interface, but they are nice computers. No denying that.

If someone has a valid reason, I won't comment. You, on the other hand, love to pull information out of your ass to back up your statements. That's the reason why I'm fed up with people like you.

butthurt much? get over yourself you jsut hate that someone has an opinion different then you. I have an issue with people always saying macs are the greatest, its fine if someone likes it but not if they are over-the-top about it man

butthurt much? get over yourself you jsut hate that someone has an opinion different then you. I have an issue with people always saying macs are the greatest, its fine if someone likes it but not if they are over-the-top about it man

What? :D

Back
Top Bottom