Is this a good choice? iBUYPOWER Gamer Extreme 551D3

Matt93

Beta member
Hi, I think i've found a good computer that fits my needs as a family home computer that will also be used for gaming. It is the iBUYPOWER Gamer Extreme 551D3. Are those specs good? But my main concern is the quality. Is this computer built well and will it last for a long time? It is an iBUYPOWER computer but will be purchased through Newegg. I'd assume thats safe?

Thanks for the help!

Matt

it should be good. that is not bad of a deal, and that computer has some decent specs. quality should be good they use quality parts

Hi, I think i've found a good computer that fits my needs as a family home computer that will also be used for gaming. It is the iBUYPOWER Gamer Extreme 551D3. Are those specs good? But my main concern is the quality. Is this computer built well and will it last for a long time? It is an iBUYPOWER computer but will be purchased through Newegg. I'd assume thats safe?

Thanks for the help!

Matt

y dont u go to ibuypower.com and customize it? cheaper

I've heard bad things about the quality of ibuypower customized builds. Thats why I'd rather buy a prebuilt system.

But anyway it just went out of stock on Newegg. I called ibuypower and it's discontinued...

But I think I might have found a Cyberpower that might be the right one. Since this thread has the ibuypower in the title I think i will make a new thread on that one.

Back
Top Bottom