Finals week

superman22x

Golden Master
Who else has finals this week?
I got my Chem final tonight at 7:45, and that class is hard as shit. Everything I did in 2 years in high school chem, we did in 3 weeks in University Chem I... The class averages for the last three tests were a, 64, 60, and 52. Percent. I have been at or above the average, so I'm hoping to pull a 60 or better on this exam. Since 50% of the class is attendance and homework, I can get a high 70s or low 80s grade in the class.

My other two finals are engineering 101 and Calculus, those two should be fairly easy.

But studying, is NO FUN at all.

I had finals four weeks ago (we run trimesters). I have a physics test later today but that's it.

Yeah, MSOE was a little different with that whole trimester thing, lol. So do you get a long Christmas break still, since it's in the middle of your trimester?
What major are you?

Long breaks? What does that mean? lol. No, I have off this comming Friday until the Fourth. Just long enough for me to get caught up on sleep. And I'm a software engineering major.

Oh, ok, haha, that's not too bad though. How long a break do you have between the trimesters?

Diff EQ, heard that one is tough. I think that is half a semester here, split with lin algebra.

Back
Top Bottom