Gosh i wish we had legit sigz on CF

idk how the mods would take this idea.

I can only speak for myself...

but I'd treat someone who did that the same way I treat spammers who use the same trick to get hyper links to appear as if they were signatures.

#1 sales definitely means good product.
Chrysler has always been the underdog...Ford and GM have a lot more brand loyalty. Not to say Chrysler has better products, but I don't think they have worse products either. They do usually have more innovative ones though.

Also, there's no arguing with a Cummins. :)

With the internet, the economy, and other factors, I'm pretty sure people would let other people know of which products are good and which aren't. No matter how much you may hate Ford, you have to admit their trucks are built tough. :D

No i dont, I firmly believe that Dodge makes far better engines than Ford

Completely different situations. How many choices of OS manufacturers do you have? How many choices of truck manufacturers?

If your comparing justthe big three, theres 2 americna OS's and 3 american truck manufacturers

Chrysler has always been the underdog...Ford and GM have a lot more brand loyalty. Not to say Chrysler has better products, but I don't think they have worse products either. They do usually have more innovative ones though.

Also, there's no arguing with a Cummins. :)

Exactly. Except Chrysler does make a great product...not to mention(as i previously stated) the K-car and the minivan for innovation. The Cummings diesel is a beastly engine, it could out pull a ford any day.

On a side note, my dad has a 225 slant 6 which was really well known for its low end torque, and boy does it have it.

Back on topic with the thread though, I noticed today that a friend at school has her name written in the monster font on the back window of her car

Swinging back to the signatures for the moment...

Call me an old cynic, but why, why oh why do we want images, animations and everything under the sun in them?! The whole point of a signature is to sign off from a message elegantly, simply and quickly without having to write the same thing time and time over. Sure, whack a 2 line obfuscated piece of code in there for a bit of fun, or your computer specs if you refer to them often - no problem with those at all. But huge images / animations? Really?! In my view they just clog the page up, make it slower to read and serve no real purpose. I can see your name just as well, in fact far better in plaintext than I can embedded in a 2MB image somewhere. If you want to show me a cool picture then by all means throw a link / picture up in a relevant thread somewhere... but please not a separate, huge image each time I read one of your posts...!

That's a general point. Not applying to or referencing anyone in particular there :)

Back
Top Bottom