Gosh i wish we had legit sigz on CF

Joga joga joga... I thought we were homies?

lol jk

Im not trying to get CF sigz, im just showing off my sigz, maybe anyone else wants to show off their cool sig pictures?

you would be the one to show off wouldn't you? Lol jk jk. They're pretty good though. Did you come up with them from scratch or were they edited images?

for those that wants to do this sig idea, you can just do this.
Just remove your current sig, and then copy an paste the line and the image, and viola! An image on your sig.
Like this! Note: Fine print below the image/sig

Not an actual sig, have to copy/paste it every time you post or it's not going to work.

That just looks like a sig image. You want to paste that line into every post you make then be my guest.....LOL

Yeah, I was trying to make it as a joke. I am sure people will just stop pasting that thing after a few times.

Even the gov't realises they will be gone. They sold them to Fiat, otherwise they would tank right now. Just delaying the inevitable.

the goverment didnt sell it, chrysler sold itself, and they are keeping chrysler and its models, just adding new ideas, and it probably will save the company....if anyone deserves to die, its ford...i hate them xD

back on topic though, i love your sigs zkilla, but like many of the mods said, not gonna hapen

I'm sure you could knock up some crazy-ass Greasemonkey script that would do that for you :D

Back
Top Bottom