Gallery: Cases

Heres my new computer, this is my first time building one and a lot of the wires were too short to run through the back. If anyone has any suggestions for this then i'd be happy to take them. i doubt that its possible to do wiring like cabbs.

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

and thats it

You should put the Hard Drives in the lowest box. (I did that) that way you can run the hard drive cables behind the MOBO tray. They'll make it to the SATA slots for sure, and they'll be right next to the PSU so lots of ways to hide the cable. It'll look a lot better :)

i'll try that out, thanks. i thought that it would be better to put them into the middle box because they'd be closer to the MOBO.

i'll try that out, thanks. i thought that it would be better to put them into the middle box because they'd be closer to the MOBO.

Haha who cares about distance. Try to put them in bottom and run the cable somehow behind the tray and coming out by the SATA ports. Try to hide the IDE behind too. There is an inlet to hide the cable behind the MOBO tray right by it, use it :D

I had a feeling you would go back. Good thing I got your Kama Bays before you changed your mind. :D

My latest build:
Processor: Intel Core i7 860
CPU Cooler: ZeroTherm Core 92
Mobo: MSI P55-GD80
GPU: MSI N275GTX Lightning
Memory: 4Gb G-Skill Trident DDR3 2000
Power Supply: Enermax Revolution 1050W
Case: Thermaltake Armor+ VH6000BWS
Hard Drives: 2 x 640Gb Western Digital Caviar Blacks WD6401AALS
Optical Drives: 2 x Samsung DVD Burners SH-S223B
IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Ahh all these i7's everywhere! I'm gonna have to upgrade pretty soon. So much money though...

Back
Top Bottom