Gosh i wish we had legit sigz on CF

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
I mean check this sig out i just made

3Dzkilla.png

I know of lots of other forums that let you do and it is really nice, but load times on threads take way too long. With all that for each member on a large thread with many post everyone will get frustrated. I think it could be pulled off with a size limit.

I just think of all that as excuses cause i know so many websites that do it. Check out my others i would love to use

zkillasigmadebycaptainamf7.jpg

_-zKiLLA.png

2hwp738.png

im all for the crysis one, excellent work, not a fan of Chrysler, but good choice i guess with the 300, not a fan of halo but great colours in the picture, excellent job on all, yes, it would be nice to have legit sigs, but really, it does get bad enough sometimes when you log on only to find the website is lagging and takes a few minutes for a page to load

chrysler wont be gone in three years, look at the k-car and the minivan... they'll pull something out of their ass.

and i would like the sigs maybe if they were small pictures, i thnk the 300 and crysis ones were the perfect size, and limit of one per user, aka you cant have 5 pictures

500p x 100p is my sig size for my other forum, and I think that's a good size. Anything bigger is too big IMO. I don't care if there's never sigs on this site though as people tend to abuse the sig thing too much and make them way too big in pictures and text.

Back
Top Bottom