LCD HDTV Cables Help?

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
I am getting a 32" LCD HDTV soon, so I wanted to have a few things going to it. First I will have an HDMI cable going from Cable box to TV, then Component cables from XBox 360 to TV, and last I will VGA/Audio from Laptop to TV.

Can anyone make recommend some cables for me? I would like to buy an HDMI, VGA, and RCA Audio Cable (3.5 mm to Red/White) from one store where I can get express shipping.

I also heard that the maker of the cables doesn't matter, because they are just cables, so I also don't want to spend a lot of money. If brand does matter, feel free to let me know!

Thanks.

I would recommend using HDMI from the xbox too. In my experience, it has better picture than component.

Yeah I thought about that, but its only a 32" 720p, so I figured I wouldn't lose too much. Not enough for me to run 2 HDMI cables, cause I already have the Component Cables.

I am going to check that website out, thanks a lot!

I whole-heartedly second monoprice.com

Don't let FutureShop charge you $60 for an HDMI cable!

So you want to connect your Xbox, cable Box and Computer to your HD tv

also, be sure you HD tv is above 120 and not 60
AT least 120 anything below that, and you are gonn aget a blurry picture when playing games and or delays

Connect Xbox to your Tv throught HDMI why? just one cable. BUT you can get a HDMI Switcher or a HDMI Receiver thats what I do, My Tv has tons of HDMI inputs but I only use one.

I connect my pc, my Xbox and blue ray player throught my HDMI receiver and just connect the Main output to my tv, all I do is change it from the Receiver. Plus its 7.1

Back
Top Bottom